ADS sub-contracts with local service providers to deliver services to older adults, family caregivers and adults with disabilities. This site includes information on reporting requirements, program standards, and other resources to assist our partners in the community.
Current HSD/ADS Investment Opportunities:
- No current funding opportunities.
Most OAA funded service areas undergo open competitive bid processes every four years. Information on open bid processes will be available on this website, the Washington State Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises (OMWBE), and the Puget Sound Business Journal.
Prospective providers for Medicaid-funded Long Term Services and Supports—such as Adult Day Services, Home Care, COPES Ancillary Services, and Roads to Community Living—should refer to information on ALTSA’s Information for Potential Medicaid Contractors website for qualification and application instructions.Geographic Sub-regions
ADS uses the following sub-regional areas to assess the distribution of clients served throughout King County. The areas are based on King County Health Planning Regions.
- North Urban
- East Urban
- East Rural
- South Urban
- South Rural
Providers should use the following resources to determine the sub-region in which a client resides.
- Sub-Regions by Zip Code *
- Sub-Regions by Zip Code *
- King County Zip Code Map
- Map of Incorporated Cities in King County
- King County Zip Codes with Unincorporated Area Overlay
*Note: Some zip codes cross boundary lines for sub-regions, cities and neighborhoods. ADS takes this into account when assessing data. Providers should use the zip code listed in the above look up tables unless they are sure that another sub-region or neighborhood is more accurate.
- ADS Income Guidelines Includes State Median, Federal Poverty and HUD PMSA categories.
- State Median Income
- SCSA Fee Schedule
- Apple Health / DSHS Medical Income and Resource Standards
- Federal Poverty Guidelines
ADS collects demographic data on all clients who participate in ADS funded programs. The Client Profile Report is an aggregate demographic profile of all clients who received services in a calendar year. This report is completed by service providers on a monthly basis using an on-line tool:
The Client Profile Report Application is updated as of 1/21/15. The login process has changed. The new system uses your email address as your username. Current users will need to setup an account upon first login. Make sure you use your email address ADS has on file.
Once you have created an account, please contact your contract specialist if you need edit rights for your program’s data.
For general questions regarding the application, please contact HSDData@seattle.gov
Aggregate vs. Client Level Profiles
- Depending on the service area, providers submit demographics in either an aggregate format or at the individual client level. See below for the list of service arears and profile types.
- Client Profile Report queries that include more than one aggregate service area, may represent a duplicated client count.
- Queries on service areas that submit client-level data will represent an unduplicated client count.
- Because of the different data types, the system will not allow users to query service areas that include both aggregate and client level data.
Service Areas Submitting Aggregate Client Profiles
- Legal Services
Service Areas Submitting Client-level Profiles
- Adult Day Health
- Case Management
- Congregate Meals
- Emergency Meals
- Family Caregiver Support
- Health Promotion (effective 1/1/2015)
- Home Delivered Meals
- Information & Assistance
- Transportation (effective 1/1/2015)
- Senior Centers (effective 1/1/2019)
Forms and other resources specific to each service area are listed below. Contact your Program Specialist for more information on your contract.
Adult Day Services – Day Health and Day Care (ADH/ADC)
- ADS Data File Specifications updated for 2020
- Sample ADS Data File
- ADSA Program Standards for Adult Day Services
- Washington Administrative Code (WAC) files are available on the State’s website(see sections 388-71-0702 through 388-71-0776)
- ADH Check List
Providers interested in becoming an approved Adult Day Health or Adult Day Care provider should refer to following resources and the Program Standards and Checklist listed above.
- Guide to Adult Day Services Regulations
- Approved ADH/ADC providers in King County
- LeadingAge Washington
- CM Data File Specifications updated for 2020
- Sample CM Data File
- Case Management Functions and Staff Qualifications
- Long Term Care Manual
- WAC’s for Long Term Care Services
- WAC’s for Home & Community Service Programs
Community Living Connections
- CLC & FCSP Combined Data Specifications updated for 2020
- CLC & FCSP Combined Data File Sample
- ADSA Program Standards
- Program Standards Appendix A – Title XIX Administrative Claiming
- Person Centered Options Counseling Standards
- Online Community Resources Phone: 1-844-348-5464 (KING) or 206-962-8467
- Network Charter
- Caregiver Kinship & FCSP Data File Specifications updated for 2020
- Caregiver Kinship & FCSP Data File Sample
- Caregiver State Policies
Client Long Term Services and Support
These additional services are for clients receiving personal care through the Medicaid Long Term Services and Support program:
- COPES Ancillary Client Training Providers
- COPES Ancillary Environmental Modification Providers
- COPES Ancillary Home Delivered Meal Providers
- COPES Ancillary Skilled Nursing Providers
- COPES Ancillary Adult Day Services
- Community First Choice – PERS Providers
- Community Transition Service Providers
Home Care & Home Care Aide Training
- WACs for Home & Community Service Programs
- Home Care Agency Contact Information
- Respite Care Program Incident Report
- Medicaid Services Special Terms and Conditions
- Data Security Requirements
- ADS Home Care, Respite and Housekeeping & Errands Statement of Work
Mental Health (PEARLS)
- PEARLS Client Tracking Log
- PEARLS Client Tracking Report Definition
- PEARLS Client Demographic Log
- PEARLS Domestic Partnership Form
- PEARLS Referral Form
- Income Guidelines
- Home Delivered Meal Data File Specifications updated for 2020
- Home Delivered Meal Data File Sample
- Congregate Meal Data Specifications
- Congregate Meal Data File Sample
- Nutritional Risk Screening Initiative
- ALTSA Program Standards
- Senior Center Services Evaluation Survey (SCSES)
- Senior Center Services Evaluation Survey
- SCSES Translations
- SCSES Data Specifications
- Narrative Report
- Senior Center Data Specifications updated for 2020
- Senior Center Data File Sample
- ALTSA Program Guidelines
- Transportation Data Specifications updated for 2020
- Transportation Data File Sample
Sub-contractors in the following service areas use the Online Client Profile Report to submit aggregate client demographics on a monthly basis. Contact your program specialist for log-in and password information.
- Legal Services
Click on the headings above for more information. For free, confidential access to aging network services in Seattle-King County, contact Community Living Connections.