In this Issue:
- Professional Development Day for Aging and Disability Network Providers
- Age Friendly Community Presentation to Seattle City Council
- Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program Now Open
- 2016 Care Transitions Conference - Charting a Course to Health
- Vulnerable Adult Pilot Project Final Report
- Our Elders, Our Selves documentary looks at five decades of aging services in Seattle and King County
Welcome to the Area Agency on Aging for Seattle and King County
ADS—a division of the Seattle Human Services Department—works in partnership with King County and United Way to:
1. Improve the health and quality of life for seniors and adults with disabilities.
2. Connect seniors and adults with disabilities with helpful resources.
3. Provide help and support for caregivers.
Do you have aging or disability issues? Visit Community Living Connections, a service supported by Aging and Disability Services, or call toll-free 1-844-348-5464.
For more information: