In this Issue:
- Health Care Reform: How Will It Affect You?
- 2013 Senior Farmer's Market Voucher Applications Available Now
- Special documentary screening: "Gotta Dance" celebrates Older Americans Month
- ADS Stakeholder Meeting on Duals Planning
- ADS Puts Senior Centers on the Map
- ADS Advisory Council Forum: Good Food, Good Health, Good Life on a Budget
- Getting Fresh Local Produce to Kids and Seniors
- Hope for the Heart of Our Community: The African American Elders Program
- New Web Pages Highlight Falls Prevention, Living Well with Chronic Conditions, Elder Abuse, and Veterans Services
Welcome to the Area Agency on Aging for Seattle and King County
Aging & Disability Services (ADS) plans, coordinates, and advocates for a comprehensive service delivery system for older adults, family caregivers and people with disabilities in King County.
ADS—a division of the Seattle Human Services Department—works in partnership with King County and United Way to:
- improve the health and quality of life for seniors and adults with disabilities;
- connect seniors and adults with disabilities with helpful resources; and
- provide help and support for caregivers.