In this Issue:
- Final State Budget Includes Increase for Medicaid Case Management
- Our Elders, Our Selves documentary looks at five decades of aging services in Seattle and King County
Welcome to the Area Agency on Aging for Seattle and King County
Aging & Disability Services (ADS) plans, coordinates, and advocates for a comprehensive service delivery system for older adults, family caregivers and people with disabilities in King County.
ADS—a division of the Seattle Human Services Department—works in partnership with King County and United Way to:
- Improve the health and quality of life for seniors and adults with disabilities.
- Connect seniors and adults with disabilities with helpful resources.
- Provide help and support for caregivers.
For more information: