Support for Veterans, Spouses, and Spouse Survivors
PEARLS stands for Program to Encourage Active and Rewarding LiveS. It helps people feel better by identifying problems and working toward solutions. PEARLS counseling may be provided in addition to other veteran and non-veteran services.
PEARLS received funding from the King County Veterans and Human Services Levy. For more information, including brochures, flyers, and video stories, contact Suzet Tave (206-615-0533).
To join the @PEARLSvets Facebook page, click here.
This program received funding from the Veterans, Seniors and Human Services Levy.
- Caregiver Support Programs:
- Disabled American Veterans
- King County Veterans Program
- Military OneSource
- PNW Veterans Coalition
- The Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Seattle Stand-Down
- Veterans and Mesothelioma (Asbestos.com)
- Veterans Crisis Line
- Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs
- A Veteran’s Take on Getting Older (AgeWise King County, November 2017)
- A Strong Woman—A Resilient Vet (AgeWise King County, November 2017)
- Voters overwhelmingly approve $350M King County Veterans, Seniors and Human Services Levy (Capitol Hill Seattle Blog, November 11, 2017)
- Veterans and Our Gift of Freedom (AgeWise King County, December 2016)
- VetsGO Offers “Beyond-the-Bus” Transportation Options (AgeWise King County, January 2015)
- King County Veterans, Seniors and Human Services Levy