The Power of Planning: Taking Control of Your Own Aging11/7/20196:30pm8pm
Seattle, WA 98103
Many of us have been there for parents and other loved ones as they have grown older. It is often through these experiences that we begin to recognize the wisdom of planning ahead for our own health, legal considerations, financial concerns, housing, and family issues as we age.
There’s no crystal ball, but this seminar will help you to draft a road map for anticipating and planning for your own aging journey.
Do you have questions about:
• Options for long-term care if and when you need support.
• Your alternatives if you receive a diagnosis of a progressive health condition.
• How to make sense of the myriad of resources and choices.
• The essential legal documents that you need to have in place if you become incapacitated.
• What legal documents you can use to make sure your wishes are carried out after your death.
• How to manage and organize your finances if and when you are no longer able to.
This seminar will help you answer these questions and more.
The Power of Planning is a 90-minute seminar where you can benefit from the knowledge and expertise of a Certified Care Manager and an Elder Law Attorney. These experienced advisers will help you prepare for both the predictable as well as the What If’s of aging. We’ll cover:
1. Legal considerations and planning
2. Options for receiving care when you need it
3. Costs to consider
4. Organizing your finances and finding the right supports
Presented by Aging Wisdom.