Seattle LGBTQIA+ Caregiver Support Group5/17/20226:30pm8pm
This free, online support group meets the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30–8 p.m.
Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association® support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for the care partners of people living with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.
To register or learn more, contact:
- Lionel Wang 206.854.4776 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tiffany Suscheck 614.719.9692 | email@example.com