ADA 30th Anniversary - Seattle Channel coverage7/26/2020All Day
On July 26, 1990, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was signed into law. July 26, 2020 marks the 30th anniversary of this critically important civil rights law. Celebrate ADA30!
On Sunday, July 26, from 2–-5 p.m., Seattle Channel programming will feature:
- Presentations by Seattle’s renowned architect Karen Braitmayer
- An original documentary, Bottom Dollars, by Rooted in Rights
- Benefits of Universal Design
- Breaking Down Barriers with Supported Employment
- Introduction to accessible online meetings, Alt Text, Captions and Transcripts
The Seattle Channel broadcasts on Channel 21 on Comcast & Wave. See additional options at SeattleChannel.org, including live streaming online.
Programming will be accessible. If alternate formats are needed, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-684-2489 (Relay 711) as soon as possible.
Coordinated by the Citywide ADA Title II Compliance Program, Seattle Department of Finance and Administrative Services.