The community-based Age Friendly Coalition supports implementation of Age Friendly Seattle and is available to assist suburban cities and communities in launching age-friendly initiatives. Currently, the coalition and its committees are staffed by the Age Friendly Seattle team.
Upcoming meetings are listed below, followed by links to archived meeting minutes, agendas, and other materials (chronological order, with the most recent on top). All meetings are “open table.” Join us!
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
The coalition and its steering committee meet on alternate months, third Fridays. Four additional committees meet on their own schedules.
- 2018—Fridays, October 19, December 21 (9–11 a.m.)
- 2019—Fridays, February 15, April 19, June 21, August 16, October 18, and December 20 (9–11 a.m.)
- 2018—Fridays, July 20, September 21, November 16 (9–11 a.m.)
- 2019—Fridays, January 18, March 15, May 17, July 19, September 20, and November 2 (9–11 a.m.)
Active Transportation & Outdoor Spaces Committee:
- Every other Friday, starting on March 30, 2018 (8:30–9:30 a.m.)
Outreach, Advocacy & Communications Committee:
- 3rd Fridays, starting June 15, 2018 (all 8–9 a.m. in Seattle Municipal Tower 4070)
Social & Civic Participation Committee:
- Meetings alternate between the fourth Fridays (1.5 hours in length, at various community locations) and third Fridays (11 a.m.–12 p.m., following the full task force meeting at the Seattle Municipal Tower).
- Upcoming dates are September 28, October 19, November 23, and December 21.
Coalition Archives (scroll down for committees)
Transportation & Outdoor Spaces Committee
Outreach, Advocacy and Communications Committee
Social and Civic Participation Committee