Are you an older adult needing transportation? Are you helping someone with a disability find suitable housing? Do you care for someone with dementia? Do you need activities that your loved one can attend? Community Living Connections can connect you with assistance that meets your current or future needs.
Community Living Connections is a network of advocates for adults facing aging or disability issues. Community Living Connections provides anyone who calls a caring, highly-trained specialist who will give them easy access to information, individual consultation and service options. Calls to the Community Living Connections line are free and confidential.
If you or someone you know is facing aging or disability issues, call today:
Toll-free: 1-844-348-KING (1-844-348-5464)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is able to receive help?
While our services are geared toward those needing help with aging or disability issues, Community Living Connections staff will help anyone who calls.
How reliable is your network?
Community Living Connections provides the most comprehensive, reliable network for aging and disability services in the Seattle and King County area. Our highly-trained staff and network of providers are supported by a broad base of funders giving us the ability to offer people a variety of options for programs and services.
How much does it cost?
Calls are free and confidential.
How do I get help?
Call Community Living Connections at 206-962-8467 or (toll-free) 1-844-348-5464.
Informal information and assistance is available through local senior centers. For an interactive map of all senior centers in Seattle-King County, click here.
Community Information & Assistance programs provide linguistic and culturally appropriate information and assistance (I&A) services for older adults who may not be able to access services due to barriers such as language, culture or location.
- African American Elders Program: 206-328-5639 Sponsored by Catholic Community Services of Western Washington, AAEP provides I&A and case management services for African American elders in central and south Seattle and south King County. To view a short video on the program's history, click on the image below.
- Asian Counseling and Referral Services: 206-695-7600 Serves Asian and Pacific Islander elders in King County.
- Chinese Information and Service Center: 206-624-5633 Serves Chinese elders in King County.
- Jewish Family Service: 206-461-3240 Serves Eastern European immigrant elders in North Seattle and East King County.
- Latino Information and Assistance: 206-764-4700 A program of SeaMar Community Health Centers serving Spanish speaking elders throughout King County.
- Neighborhood House: 206-461-4522 Serves East African, Southeast Asian and other low-income residents of South Seattle, Tukwila and White Center, and Russian speaking elders in South King County.
- Seattle Indian Health Board Elder Program: 206-324-9360Provides information, referrals, and case management services to Alaska Native/ American Indian Elders age 55+ in the Seattle area.
- Senior Services Community I&A (multiple languages)Southeast Senior Center: (206) 722-0317 Central Area Senior Center: (206) 726-4926
Serving residents of Central and Southeast Seattle.
The Mayor's Council on African American Elders (MCAAE) is a 12 member council appointed to serve in an advisory capacity to the Mayor, City Council, and the Seattle Human Services Department in matters affecting older African Americans.
back to top