Aging and Disability Services (ADS) is sponsored by the City of Seattle, King County and United Way of King County. The sponsors serve as the policy setting board for the AAA. An inter-local agreement outlines the roles and responsibilities of the sponsors, which include:
Meet monthly to discuss and determine ADS plans and policies.
Review and approve the four-year Area Plan and annual Area Plan updates, including the ADS budget.
Review and approve ADS’s discretionary funding allocation process.
Appoint nine members to the ADS Advisory Council
City of Seattle
- Catherine Lester, Director, Seattle Human Services Dept.
- Staff Liaison: Maureen Linehan, ADS Director
- Adrienne Quinn, Director, Dept. Community and Human Services
- Staff Liaison: Linda Wells, Aging Program Coordinator
- Sara Levin, Senior Vice President Community Resources
- Staff Liaison: Carolyn Cunningham, Community Impact Manager
Please refer to Advisory Council Calendar for future meeting times and locations, or contact Jane Crum @ 206-684-0648. Meetings are open to the public.
Meeting agendas include minutes from previous meetings and related materials: