Aging and Disability Services (ADS) is sponsored by the City of Seattle and King County. The sponsors serve as the policy setting board for the AAA. An inter-local agreement outlines the roles and responsibilities of the sponsors, which include:
- Meet monthly to discuss and determine ADS plans and policies.
- Review and approve the four-year Area Plan and annual Area Plan updates, including the ADS budget.
- Review and approve ADS’s discretionary funding allocation process.
- Appoint members to the ADS Advisory Council.
City of Seattle
- Catherine Lester, Director, Seattle Human Services Dept.
- Staff Liaison: Maureen Linehan, ADS Director
- Adrienne Quinn, Director, Dept. Community and Human Services
- Staff Liaison: Linda Wells, Aging Program Coordinator
Please refer to Advisory Council Calendar for future meeting times and locations, or contact Jane Crum @ 206-684-0648. Meetings are open to the public.
Meeting agendas include minutes from previous meetings and related materials: