As Aging and Disability Services partners, the City of Seattle, King County, and Public Health—Seattle & King County serve as the policy setting board for the AAA. An interlocal agreement outlines the roles and responsibilities of the sponsors, which include:
- Meet monthly to discuss and determine ADS plans and policies.
- Review and approve the four-year Area Plan and annual Area Plan updates, including the ADS budget.
- Review and approve ADS’s discretionary funding allocation process.
- Appoint members to the ADS Advisory Council.
City of Seattle
- Jason Johnson, Interim Director, Seattle Human Services Department
- Staff Liaison: Cathy Knight, ADS Director
- Denise Rothleutner, Director, Department of Community and Human Services
- Staff Liaison: Marcy Kubbs, Aging Program Coordinator
- Ingrid McDonald, Regional Health Administrator
- Mary Snodgrass, Program Manager